IMPORTANT INFORMATION (updated 25 March 2020): This event has been cancelled, due to the COVID-19 pandemic. This is outside of our control and we would prefer all to stay happy and healthy rather than expose anyone to the virus. However, our Proceeding Officer is accepting submissions of articles. Any teacher that had offered to teach a class please think about how you can teach your class by other means, as we are looking into virtual options at the moment.
More information to follow, but bookings are no longer being received.
The event will be held in Melbourne Australia, from Wednesday 8 July to Friday 10 July 2020. This has been timed to coincide with the Kingdom of Lochac’s Midwinter Coronation, which is a separate event scheduled for Saturday 11 July to Sunday 12 July, 2020. Please follow the links below, or the menu above, for details on the following:
- Venue: Centre for Adult Education (CAE), 253 Flinders Lane, Melbourne Victoria 3000.
- Stewarding Team: Lead by Baroness Miriam bat Shimeon of Stormhold
- Timetable and Excursion information: See more than just the inside of a classroom!
- Please note: Wednesday and Thursday are garb-optional, but we request that garb is worn on the Friday.
- Accommodation suggestions: a deal has been made with Victoria Hotel, 215 Little Collins Street, Melbourne Victoria 3000.
- Booking Information and Prices: includes getting around Melbourne.